BuiltWithNOF

Llifior

The Mill is an eighteenth century water-powered corn mill, with possible medieval origins. It has two storeys plus an attic floor, with brick walls and a slate roof. The mill retains most of its machinery including an all-iron overshot waterwheel, mounted on a wooden axle, probably dating from a rebuild around 1860 following a fire, Inside, a layshaft drove two pairs of stones from below by bevel gears; there was also a wire machine. Possibly having a kiln there was a winnower but its location is uncertain